Ruby upgrade causing dry-container failuers

Hello I am in the process of upgrading Ruby for our app from 2.5.1 to 3.3.0.

We have the following code which was working in 2.5.1:

require "dry-container"
require "dry-auto_inject"

module Dealer
  class Container
    extend Dry::Container::Mixin

register(:get_device_time_zone) do
      GetDeviceTimeZone.new
    end

After upgrading to ruby 3.3.0 we started seeing the following error:

/gems/ruby/3.3.0/gems/dry-container-0.11.0/lib/dry/container/mixin.rb:155:in `register': undefined method `call' for an instance of Hash (NoMethodError)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

config.registry.call(_container, key, item, options) 

I ran the code through the debugger and I see the following:

From: /gems/ruby/3.3.0/gems/dry-container-0.11.0/lib/dry/container/mixin.rb:155 Dry::Container::Mixin#register:

147:       def register(key, contents = nil, options = EMPTY_HASH, &block)
    148:         if block_given?
    149:           item = block
    150:           options = contents if contents.is_a?(::Hash)
    151:         else
    152:           item = contents
    153:         end
    154: 
 => 155:        binding.pry
    156:         config.registry.call(_container, key, item, options)
    157: 
    158:         self
    159:       rescue FrozenError
    160:         raise FrozenError,
    161:               "can't modify frozen #{self.class} (when attempting to register '#{key}')"
    162:       end

[1] pry(NexiaDealer::Container)> config
=> #<#<Class:0x00007cab56ab2da8>:0x00007cab558ce150 @config={:namespace_separator=>{:default=>"."}, :resolver=>{:default=>#<Dry::Container::Resolver:0x00007cab559987e8>}, :registry=>{:default=>#<Dry::Container::Registry:0x00007cab55998748 @_mutex=#<Thread::Mutex:0x00007cab559986d0>>}}>

The config.registry is a hash with a default key. I just started diving into this so I am not sure why this is happening. Any help would be appreciated.