Some of those tickets make reference to
dry-validation getting some love in the near future but those comments are about 7 months old.
I’m willing to take a stab at fixing some (all?) of these issues since I am running into them too. But I don’t want to do the work if it’s already in progress or there is some secret plan to refactor or rewrite before 1.0 drops.
I’m also a bit worried that the
type_specs support isn’t going to stick around particularly since the documentation for it isn’t even linked by the main docs page!
Advice? Work to fix these bugs or wait for primary authors to reveal their plans & schedule?